|Carris Rotational Moulders Inc.|
What We Do
Welcome to Carris Rotational Moulders Inc. – Ontario’s best resource for custom-made rotational mouldings.
Carris Rotational Moulders Inc. was started by current President and owner William H. Harris, who has been in the rotational moulding business for over 50 years. His company was established and developed on the concept that the quality of rotational moulded products could be improved significantly without additional manufacturing expense. This has been our most notable achievement.
At Carris Rotational Moulders Inc. we have designed and arranged our facilities for quick change manufacturing. This means that we can meet our customers' rapidly changing demands with maximum efficiency and cost effectiveness to address today’s economic conditions.
Our team members have been involved in the development of more than 150 rotational moulded products. Carris can mould, decorate (thanks to mould-in graphics), assemble, package and expedite your product….and do it QUICKLY!
Carris Rotational Moulders Inc. has:
• 50+ years of roto-moulding experience
• State of the art equipment
• Short production run and prototyping capabilities
• Supplied over 200 different products and components from mould design to finished item
• The ability to meet your customized needs
• Time to answer your questions
If these qualifications sound appealing to you, allow us to show you what we are capable of!
What Is Rotational Moulding?
Roto-moulding is a low pressure process for producing hollow, stress free plastic mouldings made predominantly from Polyethylene materials.
How Does It Work?
In its simplest form, a tool is charged with a measured volume of powdered plastic, the tool is closed and rotated slowly in both the vertical and horizontal planes while heat is applied for a pre-determined time. The inside of the tool passes through this pool of powder and coats the inner surface, gently, the now molten plastic sinters down to create a void free skin which, when cooled produces the wall of the moulding.
Polyethylene Tanks, Tote Barrels, Utility Bins and Trays
Carris Rotational Moulders Inc. is more than merely a moulder. We engineer each container design, often in conjunction with our customers.
In fact, Carris Rotational Moulders Inc. has designed most of its tanks, totes, trays and bins to answer requirements in dozens of industries, including pharmaceutical, confectionery, medical research, and others too numerous to list.
Most containers are available with a wide range of options so the customer can further customize his containers to his own applications.
• Extra thick at corners and bottom
• Excellent impact resistance
• Exceptional chemical resistance
• Easy to clean
Hydro Poll Poster Frame
Hydro Poll Poster Frames are made from durable polyethylene.
• Installed with normal banding equipment
• Recess at top and bottom for strapping
• Poster here only graphic is moulded into material
• Accepts staples and adhesive tape
• Does away with unsightly paper and cardboard remnants on polls
• Absolutely no maintenance required
• 2 Models available
• Suitable for poles with a circumference of 70 cm or more
Warning labels and company logos can be added to a roto-moulded part by using mould-in graphics. During the rotational moulding process, the graphic is integrated into the part. Once the rotational moulding process is complete the graphic and the material used will share the same durability.
Hours of Operation